Monday 4 October 2010

A new ending "The Picture of Dorian Gray" (4)


Basil visited Dorian because he travelled to Paris at midnight. In Dorian' s house, Basil asked him to show him the picture.
-Dorian- said Basil -show me the portrait please.-
-I don't know Basil...the picture is different.-
-How? Why?-
-Can you see Basil...-
They went upstairs to the little room, and uncovered the picture.
-Dorian! The picture hasn't changed!-
The portrait was beautiful as the first time.
-It...is impossible!- cried Dorian.
-Dorian, I don' t like your jokes!- said Basil happily. -You make me laugh!-
Dorian didn't understand the reason why the picture was fine.
Basil had dinner at Dorian's house, and they talked about a lots of things, good things of the life. When Basil left the house, he said:
-Dorian...you are very important for me, for my life. You changed me. Bye Dorian...-
-Bye Basil...you are very important too.-
Dorian closed the door, and ran upstairs. He uncovered the picture. It was horrible! And he knew the reason: when he was with Basil, everything about him was beautiful.

By Érika Nóbile and Denise Rios.

4th. year, group B

No comments:

Post a Comment